ROAR Members Exhibition 2015
3rd July – 17th July Tuesday – Saturday 10am – 3pm
Opening event 2nd July 6pm – 8pm
The exhibition will include new work from over 24 artists ranging from oil painted landscapes to conceptual works that might or might not exist.
“The joy of a members exhibition is that it brings together, under one roof, the eclectic collective creative mind of the individuals that make up an organisation.” Matt Butt – Creative Development ROAR
The exhibition brings together not only the members work but also sees the accumulation of several projects that have been ongoing for over the last year.
- ROAR Collections - if you had a box with holes in it what would you stuff in it? The outcomes are amazing and quite surprising.
- Spool – A questioning exhibition that goes on and on and on and…….
- Whispers – a chinese whispers art work project that has passed through the hands, and minds, of over 25 artists, each artwork influencing the creation of the next.
- TAPS project – ongoing artistic celebration of Rotherham’s manufacturing history.
- A sneak preview of ‘Across the Pond’ a month long project involving 26 artists having creative conversations between ROAR members and Con Artists Collective members, New York.
Brian Morgan, David Sotheran, Edwin Wraith, Jill Green, RSA, Anna Kozak, Nyle Roberts, John Stanton, Che Williams, Dom Estos, Sarah Moss, Pippa Elton, Dino Caruana, Brian Johnston, Yvonne North Moorhouse, Tair Rafiq, Simon Wells, Lombutroup, Ken Horne